Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
Phone:+49 751 3526111
Aron J. Dubois
-Riding is Flying
None of these Cheap and Unique DIY Mother’s Day Gift ideas require Martha Stewart Caliber craft artistry, so odds are, if you have an hour and
DIY Basic Wire Ear Cuff Tutorial from Essas Frescurites here. I translated from Portuguese to English using Chrome. For more DIY ear cuffs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/ear-cuff and for wire DIY jewelry and wire wrapping tutorials go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/wire